What would be easier- photography?

Answers:3   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-09-25 17:47:03  

Asked at 2012-08-19 20:25:03
I want to go to college for photography the problem is I have no money and no camera .. Well , I have a camera , but not a good idea. I want to learn as much as possible so you can get good enough to go to New York . I want to know what classes I need and if anyone knows of online classes was perhaps a school penn foster or new york online , send all materials except the camera. I mean, even the stand ! I have two children and I want to know what is best for me in my situation .. im so confused and not sure where to start .. All I want to do is take pictures and have them recognized . I have to help support my children . my husband can not do it alone . oh yeah , the other problem is that I have a Wachovia loan has not been paid , their status as a year or more since they've been calling me about it , but I can not afford it right now, wondering if I could get another pell grant Deffer wachovia or if my payments if I get back in school . PD online thing did not work the first time so go instead to a regular school .
Answer1emilehAnswered at 2012-09-14 00:24:03
Let me get this straight. Want to study photography in New York ( Live in New York ? ) . Also I've never seen a photography program that has online classes . What you need to repay the loan and will help the family get a job and if you really want to look into a community college in your area . I doubt that a bank keeps asking to pay money if you go to school .
Answer2sharlaAnswered at 2012-09-14 07:03:12
Sounds like you have your free -ride and you blew it . Now you need to get a job , start your loan payments and go to school . that's how things work in reality . MedlinePlus Why did you choose photography not know, but you can get a job in a mall / department store type studies to start and get into a community college. From there you could get enough experience to get a job in a real studio and get real working knowledge .
Answer3AAAAAnswered at 2012-09-25 17:47:03
On January , go to FAFSA.gov and fill out the form. Here you can find a community college near you with a photography program and if you are poor enough that it could actually make money on the deal. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus How to grant $ 6,000 when school costs $ 3000.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:What would be easier- photography?