College grants, student loans, scholarships?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-09-01 01:09:02  

Asked at 2012-08-17 22:04:03
I'm looking for something that can help me get a car for college. I had a vehicle, but was old and eventually established and I can not fix it, would cost much more than its value. I found a 2000 model Toyota Avalon for $ 4500, which is in excellent condition. so I'm looking to get a loan of some sort to buy the car to school. i can afford to pay a little over a month and I know that getting a loan from the school would be the best way to go because it will pay the car to make the cheapest car at the dealership. Anything will help thanks
Answer1AsherAnswered at 2012-08-20 04:51:04
Technically , he is allowed to buy a drive with your student loans if you look on the note , expressly states that is allowed to use the refund to: . transportation MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Anyway , apply on FAFSA . Get your Pell Grant and any concessions you are eligible . The best loan must apply for , receive, and most likely, is the Federal Stafford Loan ( subsidized and unsubsidized ) . If you do not mind making payments in the future , with interest .
Answer2issaAnswered at 2012-09-01 01:09:02
The university does not give money for shopping or . Tryna find some banks . U will if everything u said above are true . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Goodluck ,
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:College grants, student loans, scholarships?