Has anyone been unable to pay back one of them cash advance places what happens?

Answers:3   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-09-17 03:07:04  

ˉ cold and cool -
Asked at 2012-08-16 03:30:03
My paychecks began collecting DNA beign garnished sum bill that the site could not pay back cash advance .. I had two accounts of a developed a payment agreement the other is not what will happen already tried to cash my checks, but was a no go. How long before they take the court met O? and get back 3 or 4 times what your loan is
Answer1AaliyaAnswered at 2012-08-18 11:31:03
Interesting advice you have received so far, but the first poster who gave what I think is bad advice about a job change ....
That might have worked a few years ago , but now works everywhere you have to give your new employer your SS number before being hired. If you leave the job to avoid paying / however , easily be found and where it ends ?
Answer2Confuse personAnswered at 2012-08-19 09:15:03
They will not take you to court . They will go through the same process as the first collector . They go to a court house and file a lawsuit . By the time all is said and done and locate your workplace, ask a garnishee may be 3-6 months. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus They used to be able to ask for much more than it should cover all costs , but for a few years now had to justify the amounts and no longer can stack all kinds of receivables. Check the terms and conditions of the loan , read law in that country . They can add $ 1-200 fairer for other charges . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus What you need to do is three things . First, change banks or bank accounts at least right now. This eliminates the chances of all the checks that get distributed enforced . Do not close old accounts , just make sure that there are no overdraft fees and not what the bill can not go negative. The last thing we need is that the bank will also send to collections . By leaving open the account will not be nailed for fraud . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Second, change jobs right now. If you can , this way you will not have to keep paying the embargo being deducted right now , depending on the amount owed . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Finally , stop paying the other place that you have made ​​arrangements with . Screw them , not worth it at this point . Let them go to collections . Exchange phone numbers so you do not do that harrasing creditors or collectors . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus This should take care of things now . Remember to stop spending more than you make and you will never be in this situation again .
Answer3WinstonAnswered at 2012-09-17 03:07:04
The best you can do is borrow amortization .. You are so now that money back .. It's called responsibility. Most places will take you to court after 4-5 mths blackberry .. I do not think they charge u 3 or 4 times what the loan is worth , but you may have to pay court costs on top of what you already owe .. This incident is on file with the credit bureau for 7 years .. That's a long time when you need to borrow money to buy a car or furniture .. good luck
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Has anyone been unable to pay back one of them cash advance places what happens?