How do I find out about free legal services in my area?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-21 19:52:03  

Asked at
I live in Massachusetts. My town is in the county of Norfolk. I underestimated my income last year my state unemployment office. Rather than just pay what you owe the State, the State now accuse me of fraud. The state is charging me again in two statements. The first is $ 3,500. The second assertion follow in 30 days is about $ 3,000. This is money paid to me by mistake because I underestimated my weekly gains since last year. I can not find a way to pay what he owes to the state, the appproximately $ 6,500. I have some savings in my IRA and my family has agreed to help me. However, when asked to state on fraud, said those charges are pending. I said, "does that mean you have to go to jail?" He said no. But I would not say that money damages would be. I am also worried about what admitting guilt to charges of fraud would do to my reputation. If admitted to fraud, then I will have a criminal record that employers could use against me? Would it damage my credit history? MedlinePlus References or links to federal, state and local, county attorney services reference would be helpful. My stomach is tied in knots on this company fraud and I'm not sleeping much. MedlinePlus I'm working several part-time jobs and still looking for full time work. I do not own a home and am renting an apartment with a lease. My car is 9 years old but you pay but its only a matter of time before you need a new car and a car loan. MedlinePlus I fear that if I am accused of fraud that employers are not going to hire me with criminal records could be evicted from my apartment and my landlord may terminate my lease, can not have my credit card so damaged by this fraud that may qualify for even the smallest car loans available. MedlinePlus My last car loan, with only $ 15,000 to buy an economy car. I paid it in full.
Answer1ChrisitAnswered at 2012-10-21 19:51:29
no free legal services for your situation .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:How do I find out about free legal services in my area?