I need help with a civil court case? Can I win?

Answers:0   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-12 23:43:06  

Asked at
Rightly , this is the situation . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus My ex gave me back the tuition money when we were still together for the sake of " our future together." Then break me a couple of months later . I had paid my dues directly as a gift and all you have is the documentation is a receipt saying you paid for tuition , but I don ` t think that says it was mine . However, my ex told me I did not have to pay back , and never signed a note saying he would return the money because as I keep saying , is a gift , not a loan . After the break , she demanded her money back , to which I refused to pay , because they had asked me to sign a promissory note or a contract of any kind . Now I am in the small claims court as a defendant against my ex in a couple of months . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus I have a witness ( my former roommate at the time ) , that we witnessed disagreement about if I pay back or not (as it did not need and trying to be a good boyfriend at the time, said he would if I could ) and my partner also knows that never come to a conclusion about it . I have no documentation except public tickets online magazines telling the world that I am a " piece of **** " and caused him " PTSD " a mockery and a letter of apology I taught her months after this incident to try to put things off to a good end. That's what I get for being a nice guy . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus So what do you think? Do I have a chance in this or not . I would also add that the two are under twenty years old , so this case a very low category for the justice system as it is, and I'm not sure if it will be fired because we are young and former spouses . The professional opinions would be greatly appreciated . :)

This Question:"I need help with a civil court case? Can I win?" No answers yet. Be the first!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:I need help with a civil court case? Can I win?