Financial Aid without Parents US Residency.?

Answers:0   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-06 11:27:41  

Asked at
Im 18 . graduated from high school in June .. and have been attending community college . I've been asking all kinds of scholarships , but still needs help providing college. I applied and was accepted by the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena CA.I ' I could get 6,000 in financial aid from the school , but still need 8,000 to pay for a semester . My family can not afford it, and I'm sure it would be eligible for some help if my parents were U.S. citizens . But they arent . I am , but that does not really seem to help the situation . Does anyone know if there is any grants / loans where there is no need to submit my parents' U.S. residency ? I am so lost and I worry that I'll have to lower my intake because this detail . Any help would be great .

This Question:"Financial Aid without Parents US Residency.?" No answers yet. Be the first!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Financial Aid without Parents US Residency.?