Power of attorney when divorcing.?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-09-26 03:16:03  

Asked at 2012-09-16 14:18:05
My son and his wife are divorcing . Divide the property and wants the car . They still owe on the car and your credit is bad . The loan is in your name and the lawyer is wanting to use the power of attorney to enter his name and remove his name from the loan. Will you still owe on the car if you default ? MedlinePlus
Answer1noun in namesAnswered at 2012-09-26 03:16:03
the only way to have the loan in your name only if the bank is received your loan through your credit checks and is able to show proof that she will be able to make car payments . if that's the case , then yes , the bank will take the loan name - most banks , although not very useful in a situation like that .... good luck
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Power of attorney when divorcing.?