How do I modify my divorce decree?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-20 13:27:03  

Asked at 2012-09-15 17:23:04
In the division of property and debts, my ex husband has the car and the car loan . It's been a year since the divorce and the car is still in my name and my name is on the loan . I want to get a court order to refinance the loan and register the car in his name . How I can do this ?
Answer1ErmaAnswered at 2012-10-20 13:26:12
no modification necessary . MedlinePlus is already saying this in the divorce papers .. MedlinePlus He has not only followed the divorce settlement . MedlinePlus I doubt that they will continue the 2nd time either.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:How do I modify my divorce decree?