What legal action can a loan company pursue against me?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-24 11:49:02  

Asked at 2012-09-12 14:17:05
I'm behind on some loan company (finance ) . A loan company is a new loan and currently unemployed . I need you to understand my situation . What I can do instead of consolidating or hiding from them, what I can also say that , for them also understands me and wait until I get a job too be aware of my payments ... urgent please thanks ! ! ! ! !
Answer1JohniseAnswered at 2012-10-08 10:24:54
All they can do is sue you and put a judgment against you . then once you have a job that can garnish your wages . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus you can try to work something out with them and try to reason with them , but unfortunately in most cases , probably not work with you in term will like . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Good luck ....
Answer2tanvi vermaAnswered at 2012-10-24 11:47:20
Try talking to one of their own collections department and see if you can get a deferment of payments or maybe a lower payment schedule for a couple of months until you get a new job . Try to work out a payment schedule that you can work with for now .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:What legal action can a loan company pursue against me?