If she's not paying her car payment each month as stated in our divorce decree, how can I enforce it?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-14 11:43:04  

Asked at 2012-09-09 09:04:03
He says he has to pay his car payment and refinance your car in just his name later this year . The problem is that the car is in my name only , and she says she can not get a loan by year-end . Is there any way a judge can impose your getting a co -signer , or just give her probation if temp is against? The main problem I have about this is that the debt is still in my name , hurt my credit , and if it wrecks the car , I'm still responsible for it . I do not even know if she has a certain. Any suggestions , anything would help.
Answer1TenielAnswered at 2012-10-14 03:11:39
A judge can not force her to get an endorsement because it would also require the guarantor for a loan of an asset may not be desired . Not going to happen . The only exception is perhaps if someone offered to co-sign a loan , but she refused . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus In any case , all you can do is make sure that a) you are paying monthly bills and b ) ensure that it is refinanced by the end of the year . If not, take it to court again and she explained to the Court as she has not done so . The judge could order to sell the vehicle to pay the debt ( or some other asset ) .
Answer2DebbyAnswered at 2012-10-14 11:42:22
If the car is in your name , then you need to have possession of it. Go get the car . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus If you want to buy the car formally , then we will get the loan (which are readily available ) . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus You will have for the proverbial ride here . Go get the car and just give it back when you have a loan for you . If you decide you do not want , then you have to keep either make payments or sell . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus The biggest problem is trying to divorce someone who has sworn to protect as a hostile enemy . That is what it is now . She can destroy your credit , it can destroy their reputation , and she can steal your children away from you . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus In other words , it is the enemy and must be given not only opprotunity to hurt or what's left of his family . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus So, get someone to drive you home , car . Let me take the bus . If she will not hand over the keys , report it as stolen and let the local sheriff to collect for you . Make sure you have the title and all documentation included first. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus And be sure to save a copy of the police report , the car bill unpaid, and monitoring of late fees . They are useful in custody disputes .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:If she's not paying her car payment each month as stated in our divorce decree, how can I enforce it?