What do i do about identity theft?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-09-19 08:45:04  

Asked at 2012-08-28 23:59:03
I applied for my first free checking account yesterday . my credit was stopped , and there were 3 things that I have absolutely no idea. I will pay a house in 2004 , a rental car in 2007 , and another mortgage or loan in 2009 . I have not done any of these things - in fact, in 2004 i was 13/14 years of age in 2007 16/17 and May09 was 18, but I did nothing of the sort. I tried to get my credit report , but because I can not agree with the fraudulent information , will not let me see her . I put all my information , then displays these transactions and asks me what bank you use and the amount of money spent on it - I can not answer this correctly , so do not let me see my credit report . What I can do? ! ? ! I'm only 19, I have no idea what to do with this. i filed a complaint with the FTC online , but I worry that will never contacted me to help. What should I do ? !
Answer1Joy GarnerAnswered at 2012-09-19 08:45:04
Tell your 30 days are up (assuming that's the case ) , they are in violation of the FCRA , and to remove it immediately or you will contact the state office attroney general. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus The professional credit repair companies and credit repair is the best option to get help on this problem too. http://www.creditrepairbiz.com/credit-re
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:What do i do about identity theft?