Post-Divorce Legal Question, How to make ex wife comply with the terms in the Divorce Decree.?

Answers:6   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-03 04:13:01  

Ronasia Mcbride
Asked at 2012-08-07 03:23:03
Recetly 'm divorced, the divorce terms give responsbility sole support of your car and your loan. However, she will not refinance the loan, so it remains on my credit. She already was 90 days late with a number of payments, and continueing to hurt my credit card. What should I do ?

State : Texas
State of divorce : Completed
Loan Type : Vehicle
Answer1louAnswered at 2012-08-07 09:02:02
It's time to take it to court and the judge will handle it . She is in violation of a court order and is not laughing matter. I suggest giving a call from his lawyer and get handle this situation as soon as possible.
Answer2ArzsaAnswered at 2012-08-07 16:37:02
Go in that court show Texas Justice ... But I would like to get a hold of my divorce lawyer and then to file contempt charges against him. You can also call the bank and make them repo the car ... at least one point that would be a blow to his credit in the multiple late payments . So named after the car anyway ... if its yours and you can afford the payments you could buy it and try to sell it .
Answer3ms kayAnswered at 2012-08-07 18:06:03
As stipulated in the divorce , you can get a court order to force her to do so.
Answer4widyanAnswered at 2012-08-10 01:26:42
I cancel the loan.
Answer5gordainAnswered at 2012-08-10 07:57:04
Time attorney and file divorce decree vehicle financing company and submit a letter to the credit bureaus along with the divorce decree . If all else fails , you have to pick up car, as she refuses to pay.
Answer6RiversAnswered at 2012-08-10 17:18:02
It seems that the lawyer of his time !
Answer7LASTDAYSAnswered at 2012-08-16 21:11:03
My husband's ex -wife asked the same exact way . The only difference was , it became the home of his property. It was in his name only and when he divorced her , she claimed that her credit was not good enough to re- finance on your behalf. The house remained in her name and she was 24 --- 22 payments over 30 days late. We finally have our lawyer to take her back to court and found in contempt . The result was that the company had financed the drafting loan payments from your checking account each month. This solved the problem, apart from the fact that she had already ruined his credit .... Good luck .
Answer8MaggieAnswered at 2012-09-02 18:00:03
If refinancing is decreed that , then she is in contempt . Anyway , it hurt your credit rating could be actionable . If you have a lawyer , call . If not , get one. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus If not decreed to refinance , you need to modify and make such provisions . This seems to be a DIY job . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus fs
Answer9FayazAnswered at 2012-10-03 04:12:40
You have to take her back to court!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Post-Divorce Legal Question, How to make ex wife comply with the terms in the Divorce Decree.?