Child support question - father owes arrears and got on welfare?

Answers:5   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-09-26 20:05:04  

Asked at 2012-08-15 21:46:02
The boy's father owes about $ 5k in arrears, was in court for contempt and paperwork then produces well to save his butt. Child support billing stopped completely and he can not enforce the court order.

Now the child support agency is the application of the mother to make payments to social welfare agency . The mother is a full-time student is in school loans .

How does this work if the parent is in default of $ 5k ?
Answer1SherriAnswered at 2012-08-17 19:24:31
I would like someone to give an adequate response and therefore cease to hide this issue and the publication several times.
Answer2BongoAnswered at 2012-08-21 01:46:03
So you want U.S. payers taxes , to pay the bill , you are asking AMERICA PAY FOR SEX AND BABIES , when will it stop
Answer3bandit5571Answered at 2012-09-05 02:20:06
It does not, so this is a matter of drag as women are only allowed to do that . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Funny how close this sounds how are you questions posted on other profiles . MedlinePlus
Answer4My dancer chickAnswered at 2012-09-05 02:32:06
she has to hire a lawyer . she may go to the office of the Ombudsman and get some advice there. talk to the Department of Social welfare department also .
Answer5Mr Buckley916Answered at 2012-09-26 20:05:04
That is the law , understand , finally , a judicial system against a woman yay ! ! MedlinePlus MedlinePlus $ _ $
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Child support question - father owes arrears and got on welfare?