Graduate Student Loan to Pay Undergrad Loans?

Answers:0   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-19 06:52:17  

Asked at
I've always offered a lot of student government subsidized loans for my undergraduate degree is not necessary , so do not take them out . However, I have a $ 15,000 loan from Sallie Mae my degree in a relatively high interest rate of 8 % on my rate of government that is set at 6% . My question is should I pay the loan with Sallie Mae loan from the government ? This would make all my loans in sub loans , and do my student loan debt to total BS and MS degrees at 35,000 fixed at 6 % . Just a thought . Thank you. I'm working full time , with an entry level salary of 32,000 . If what matters . I got an increase in the graduation of my teachers . Thank you.

This Question:"Graduate Student Loan to Pay Undergrad Loans?" No answers yet. Be the first!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Graduate Student Loan to Pay Undergrad Loans?