Need help fast.....child support???

Answers:8   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-01 23:46:02  

Shahin Malek
Asked at 2012-08-13 13:49:02
I stood behind my child support and go two courts in September , I have two reach 7000 or go to jail in February , you can not get a loan , borrow from one 2, If there are two courts which happen , I will stop at my house , trying to gain some time February 2 get the money?
Answer1jojo garmaAnswered at 2012-08-15 01:42:03
ok I'm the boss going to say it like it is . Do not go to court is about the worst thing you can do. you will get a warrant and arrest other than as to find and in the long run will cost more . all you can do is go to court an attempt to see if the judge will give you more time, but even that is an exaggeration. I know it sucks to income for child support because it is difficult to achieve, but just bare through it
Answer2AzhyeAnswered at 2012-08-15 04:28:34
From a lawyer. You have to go to court to have you arrested. If you go to court and the judge says you have to pay all the time and can not, go to jail until you can afford, even if you can not pay . The judge knows that almost everyone comes to money when they realize this fact. This is the law , sorry you are in this review. Tell the judge you can not afford an attorney and need to appoint one for you. Do not show paid a lawyer and says he can not pay child support .
Answer3mannyAnswered at 2012-08-16 00:40:02
Well I hate to say this , but even if you do not have the desire of the parents of a child, if life is created , it is your responsibility! . And if you use the number "2 " for the word "to" makes me wonder how old you are .

And yes, if you fail to appear in court , there will be an arrest warrant against him.
Answer4livAnswered at 2012-08-17 21:43:02
Answer5KalliAnswered at 2012-08-23 12:43:03
Guess I should have kept the payments for children huh ... not asked to be born as ...
Answer6margotAnswered at 2012-09-01 11:32:07
you should be worried . but the courts will give chance after chance. x I have not paid in five years . $ 50 a month is what is ordered to pay . Make a payment of what can and show the judge that you are atleast making an effort . Your son comes first . if you can not support him / her rights then sign off .
Answer7JourneyAnswered at 2012-09-03 14:26:02
Well , first you need a lawyer MedlinePlus . MedlinePlus Second, it must be clear why the judge was left behind . Lost your job ? Did you become seriously ill ? There are excuses that judges can be sympathetic ...
MedlinePlus However, the excuses like : " I quit my job " , "I had to leave town for _____________ " are not likely to be considered as good excuses . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus If this is the first time that falls behind the judge have mercy because just sitting in jail is certainly not going to put the CS paid.
Answer8rebaAnswered at 2012-10-01 23:46:02
better look for another job to bub.a you can show that you are trying to
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Need help fast.....child support???