Wife did not re-finance house per Divorce Decree, how do I get removed from being listed on credit report? related questions

Asked by
Wife did not re-finance house per Divorce Decree, how do I get removed from being listed on credit report?1capecod2012-10-08 04:17:02
Divorced , in December 2006 . Divorce decree states that the woman wears the house and has 90 days to refinance in your name only. When we bought the house , we had a 100% financing on a loan of 80/20 . It refinanced the loan to 80 % and I signed a quitclaim deed to get away from the title. Then everything went downhill . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus He quit his job and moved out of state . Then he rented the house out. The lender found out what was going on and do not allow you to refinance the remaining 20% HELOC loan without a lot of $ $ $ up front . So a year and a half later, I'm having trouble getting the credit on my credit be still (not to mention that I am still responsible if she technically default ) . Ex has since remarried and has a son . He lives out of state and still rents the house . She does not respond to emails or phone calls . What I can do? The lawyers have not been helpful so far, neither has the company that owns the loan .
Post-Divorce Legal Question, How to make ex wife comply with the terms in the Divorce Decree.?6Ronasia Mcbride2012-10-03 04:13:01
Recetly 'm divorced, the divorce terms give responsbility sole support of your car and your loan. However, she will not refinance the loan, so it remains on my credit. She already was 90 days late with a number of payments, and continueing to hurt my credit card. What should I do ? State : Texas State of divorce : Completed Loan Type : Vehicle
My ex-wife won't have my name removed from the home loan of the house she lives in, can I sell the house??0Mintz2012-11-04 05:30:32
We divorced 7 years ago and she was suppose to be responsible for payments and the loan. She's remarried and I found out that my name is still on the loan and they are behind on the payments which is hurting my credit and I want to purchase a home next year. What action can i take to have myself removed from this loan. It's through the USDA rural development and they say she's suppose to fill out paperwork and she's lied about doing this. I want to sue her or send her a letter forcing her to refinance the home....any ideas??? They live in the state of mississippi.
I got a divorce 2 years ago, part of the divorce decree states my ex is soley responsible for the mortgage.?1Owen Leigh2012-10-12 20:37:02
He said he contacted the mortgage co . And his lawyer filed a special action guaranteed to get me off the mortgage . So last week I went to buy a car and found that I am still on the mortgage and has been delinquent in paying several times over the past two years . I called the mortgage co . And they say they do not care what a judge has ordered 'm still responsible until the loan is refinanced . So basically my question is I'm at the mercy of my ex until the loan is refinanced ? ? ? And no matter what the divorce decree says it is only financially responsible for all debts in this house ? ? ? ? ? ?
I was granted the house in my divorce because my ex-wife did not want anything to do with that house so she?0Ines2012-11-04 07:44:10
signed the divorce papers stating i can have the house. I'm going through loan modification and she needs to sign a quit claim deed form so i can move forward with this process my deadline just passed and i'm going to have to start all over with this process just because she doesn't want to sign. She got all the information about what the quit claim is and what the process is but still refuses to sign anything. What can i do? please help
How do I modify my divorce decree?1Lallie2012-10-20 13:27:03
In the division of property and debts, my ex husband has the car and the car loan . It's been a year since the divorce and the car is still in my name and my name is on the loan . I want to get a court order to refinance the loan and register the car in his name . How I can do this ?
Where do I get the papers to modify my divorce decree?1APA - In text referencing.2012-10-17 03:31:02
In my divorce , my ex husband has the car and the car loan in the divorce decree . It's been over a year and the car is still registered under my name and my name is on the loan . I can not get my name off the loan without him refinance or pay it off . I'm getting traffic tickets violation of what the car is doing . I want to change my decree of court order he has to do these things because I've been begging him all this time to do it . I want a new car loan with my credit , it looks like you have too much financial obligation . I called the courthouse and the lady told me I had to pay for another divorce and send a money order and ways to modify the decree , but when I asked where to get these forms are said to find out myself. Please help me I'm so tired of this I am a full time student and I can afford a lawyer , but it would be extremely inconvenient . thank you
Concerns with the final decree of divorce in Texas.?2Nam2019-04-07 20:13:23
I filed for divorce and my wife has signed the waiver of notice . Now we just have to wait and bring the final decree in my ear , for the judge to sign. MedlinePlus I have a couple of questions about the decree : MedlinePlus 1. Since my wife signed the waiver of notice , need not sign the final decree , is not it? MedlinePlus 2. How detailed should the decree ? We have no property , only school loans ( in our different names ) , the credit card debt ( just for you) and two car loans. Should I include student loans and credit card debt if you are only in your name ? MedlinePlus I have the intention to do away with car loans ( car belongs to her , and the other is mine ) , but I have to include the exact amount left on the notes ? Is it necessary to include equities and cars ? MedlinePlus I appreciate any help , as I am very worried and the deep desire to end this in the easiest way possible. My wife and I got married young ( and still are very young ) , so I fortunately do not have any properties . And luckily we have no children ! MedlinePlus
Is there a way to have a late payment removed from my credit report?0Minnie2012-11-05 14:45:26
I have 2 payments to my lender that were 31 days late (30+ gets reported). I have tried talking to managers on the phone, writing a professional letter, and offering to guarantee that I refinance my loan with them when my interest rate fixed period ends in a year, and they simply refuse to help me. I am trying to get a home equity line of credit to do some home repairs, and I am finding it nealy impossible to do so with 2 recent mortgage lates. My LTV of over 90% doesn't help things, but if I could get those 2 lates removed, I'd qualify for loans that go up to 100% LTV. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to what I can do to try and get those lates removed, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you, in advance, very much for your time.
How long does it take for an item to be removed from my credit report?4girl2012-08-12 09:19:03
I have a negative on my credit report, a car loan is still open for a car that was Reposessed several years. I only owe $ 500 now , and I was wondering if when I was worth , you could get someone to co - sign a new small loan to me that my credit card starts to rise again ? and how long would it take for it to start rising?
How can you get a delinquent account removed from your credit report? You can't pay it, so how can you get i3Nastia2012-09-26 17:27:03
My father is trying to get your credit fixed , so yesterday I asked an annual report online free copy of your credit report , indicating that it has three delinquent accounts ( given to a collection agency ) , although the amounts were only $ 25, $ 50 and $ 25 . He also has two companies that are owed ​​money , but even if you pay the money you owe delinquent companies are still things on your credit report , so even if he gets a job and try to get a loan loan companies will probably still see delinquencies and use them against him. So what can you do to that late payment removed from your credit report ? There must be something I can do to have them removed because they are only $ 25, $ 50 and $ 25 . It seems like it's a big deal .
Divorce Decree ERROR...Did not compell Ex to get my name off of home loan?1Lady Don2012-08-22 09:03:02
Nothing in my div decree stated that the house needed to be refinanced to get my name out of the house he got in the settlement. My credit is being destroyed because he is still 3 to 4 month delay from October 2009. Your account balance is 60,000 (approximately), and the resale value would be easily 120 000 today, so you have good equity. Your interest rate is high at 8.5%, with taxes and, as your mortgage is less than $ 1,000 / mt. He is a lawyer. He says that "the poor" is a defense attorney, practicing since 1995. My lawyer div is more of a snake that my ex, so it is useless, and keeps pushing me away from this remedy. I contact the judge who made our div, but was fired because of his favoritism. The replacement judge is under federal indictment of some sort. My div was in the spring of 2004. How I can get this corrected divorce decree? My ex refuses to refinance, and may harbor ill will, because I remarried. Is there any way to "force" the hand of my ex to refinance? My new husband and I are trying to pay my debts from my previous marriage and saving for a house, we live in an apartment in the entire 4 years of marriage. He is handicapped, so we have to retro any house we buy ... no choice, really. New homes cost between $ 95 on up per square meter they have built. Pre existing homes be as low as $ 65 per square foot, well done, with minimal upgrades, so this is the way forward. In our estimates of budget, we will be debt free in May 2014, the car paid off, too. So give me time to get my credit card again excellent, if I can get the house out of my name. And my new husband has bad credit due to medical bills of his career in 2001, so he is trying to rebuild your credit, too. Please advise and thanks! 110511

Ask New Question  

  • You are not logged in,answer will be Anonymous.Set Nickname | Sign In | Sign Up
  • tags separate by ','
  • Shortcuts:Ctrl+Enter

Latest Questions