It is a shame when the father asks for child support money back?

Answers:6   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-27 21:07:06  

some kid
Asked at
This goes along with my previous questions ... the guilt I put on me , because he is broke because they spent all their money and borrowed from payday loan sites , day broke, etc , etc and he screams and screams into giving him money money handling . .. I'm still lucky enough to get money from it at all .. now seized of his salary ... who threatens suicide , running on the lam so if you do not give money ... I feel so bad because he always says " if I survive ," ie , if I did not give it to him right there and has to continue for another week without money ... MedlinePlus He got into this mess ... children do not have enough money to cover everything, never alone give it back to him ... this is reversed ... Relys He felt bad , etc. in order to remain your bank and transfer box ... MedlinePlus Has anyone else had to give money ? ?
Answer1NamAnswered at 2012-10-11 04:13:23
Tell him I said ... MedlinePlus MedlinePlus " A real man knows how to handle their responsibilities." MedlinePlus MedlinePlus He really needs to grow. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Be stronger than your lame threats and guilt .
Answer2kiddAnswered at 2012-10-11 22:07:33
I think he is not to blame but the courts will always insist that the man who pays child support , but never women. what happened to equal rights ?
Answer3sheneseAnswered at 2012-10-13 18:58:29
He is abusing you emotionally and psychologically . I would talk to a lawyer as soon as possible to allow the court to know who is harassing , threatening suicide and act in ways that make you feel scared . He might need a psychological evaluation or a restraining order slapped on him. This is their responsibility not yours . You 're not together , no kids and that's it .
Answer4ShealynAnswered at 2012-10-20 09:44:12
Why stupid people should not be allowed to reproduce.
Answer5ADAM CORNAnswered at 2012-10-20 12:20:38
By law , you are not obliged to give anything in return . I cut off most communication with him . If he is making you fear ( threats of suicide ) to talk to the police or the attorney who helped him solve the separation in the first place . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus DO NOT give money - that their children should come before your ex idiot .
Answer6ZamaAnswered at 2012-10-27 21:05:55
No, not even think about turning. It is by court order. Children are also your responsibility . He has to do what we can to offer the support of every month .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:It is a shame when the father asks for child support money back?