How do I consolidate my default school loans?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-08-18 20:18:03  

Asked at 2012-08-12 02:46:40
I would leave the default. Who do I contact to ask about them , to know the total and which are actually failing ?
Answer1CSIAnswered at 2012-08-18 20:18:03
All federal student loans in default carried out by the U.S. Department of Education Debt collections services. You can contact them at 1-800-621-3115 .

Because their loans are in default, you may not qualify for consolidation immediately. Usually requires a minimum of 3-6 consecutive voluntary payments before you qualify for a new consolidation loan.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:How do I consolidate my default school loans?