My husband a soldier, moved in with his gf & stopped helping with bills/mortgage I have POA anything I can do?

Answers:4   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-09 06:12:02  

Asked at 2012-10-01 07:31:03
I've been very patient so far, but he just has to give half of his BAH ($ 500) and you're not paying a dime to any of our vehicles , mortgage , bills , etc. . I'm working , but can not cover what we owe both . I have a durable power of attorney valid I guess he did not think and have not used it , but he will not return my calls , changed all their database (I have the routing and account number, but no checks or cards to him) . I'm not sure what my options was to get a loan in your name , but your credit is bad (so do not mind if the bills are not paid ) . Please advise ... I can go to the army ? Finances and change their assignments with a POA ? I went to the bank , but they will not accept a POA unless it is said that specific account and a new account ...
Answer1Erin.Answered at 2012-10-01 15:59:02
You have to pay that fee . No other way out , but if the divorce is not contested that will last . MedlinePlus You have rights to exercise and stop mourn for what he can not do and take action to what you can do . That's my answer .
Answer2SMsmAnswered at 2012-10-02 01:16:02
If you go to your bank and withdraw all the money that is what my friend and pay all the bills . When doing pushing up the order and ask spouse child support .
Answer3JoreeAnswered at 2012-10-02 05:28:03
See if you can find a lawyer who works with low -income families and see if they can help , some lawyers will do a free consultation , or if it is a new lawyer who is willing to stop making payments , terminate accounts of all and everyone that you can, especially if you only have your name on it . If it is something like electricity needs , see if you can reopen it in his own name . If you have one of the cars , make sure you are not paying anything towards it that way when they come to re possess for nonpayment will your car is not yours . Good Luck !
Answer4kooriAnswered at 2012-10-09 06:10:26
"The problem is with the current political administration, specifically George Bush and his administration. Never seen a presidential administration so full of criminal activity and corruption as it is ... and that has affected the military wih their corruption and crime. Do not expect too much from the base until people get rid of Republicans in November. then, and only then, maybe problems like yours is not going to happen. " MedlinePlus MedlinePlus That's not true. I went through the same thing with the military under Clinton. The President has no control over the military at this level. The UCMJ still say the military member is responsible for his / her family and his / her debts. Point! No president has changed that. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus See if you can find a flat fee attorney in your area if only to make them look through your documents. I know you're short of money, but it will not hurt to get the opinion of a professional and can hurt you in the long run if you do not. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus If you have POA, what about paying bills online using your account? If this is the only one in your name, do not pay. Just be careful what you must to protect your credit. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Also, go interview all humbler lawyers in the area, so we can not hire you later fight. If you do, you still have to hire a lawyer to protect yourself. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus And - depending on the length of the marriage and its ability to generate revenue and potential, can push the alimony contract in TX. Short term is difficult to achieve, but it can be a possibility. I have it for 2 years in my divorce after a marriage of 6 years with earning capacity and potential uneven. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Oh, and I just let him have the house with a refinance within 90 days. No refinancing, the house was sold and the profit you saved by 100% or loss divided 50/50 up to a certain dollar amount. Anything above that, he pays the rest. Also, get to writing in the divorce decree so you can make the sale, without having to put their signatures. Attorney will tell you that this can not be done, but it can.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:My husband a soldier, moved in with his gf & stopped helping with bills/mortgage I have POA anything I can do?