Break up with child's father? What would you do?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-23 05:23:04  

Asked at 2012-09-23 18:49:03
Here goes, sorry if this get long: MedlinePlus We've been together for 6 years and have a. 2 years of age (is 35 I am 31) We had planned to marry after he get your credit together and I finish school. It was a top-down relationship. We both love each other, but as the fight and just out of control. He is in a band and lately has not wanted me to go to concerts. It has also been very distant with his son .... well until we moved. They decided it was not working the way it was. Since then (it's been about a month), my son and I have seen "daddy" every day and then go home where I am staying for now. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Associate finished my studies when my son was 2 months old. The school has always been important to me and I've been trying to get back to my degree. My boyfriend (or ex) has not supported super and almost refused to see my son while I was in school. In fact, he has made it very difficult. He would not help in any way in the house or anything else. Now that is no longer there, decent home and kitchen for us most of the time were are there. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus We moved to another state a year ago (where most of my family). For me to go back to school here, I have to re-take 4 classes (as it has been that long) and pay an extra $ 3,000 in tuition and books. This puts me behind a year. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus My family has pushed me back. My mother wants to pay everything for the move (1500 miles) and my sister has left me to stay with her until I can get a job for a couple of months when I'm saving for school, it will not be able to work during the hours of credit 16/4 semester. I'll have to pay for everything myself (including child care, which I get for free right now), My sister also gave me a place that teaches preschool less, but unless you can qualify for a scholarship for him, will cost $ 345 per month for part-time and I will pay out of pocket. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus My ex wants us to stay. He offered to keep the cars we share, my son when needed, maintain a home if I can rent a ... so I basically have to live in student loans while in school and moving to is much higher in all costs. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus I have to leave next week to arrive in time for a test session to start the program you want. It's down to the wire. The trailer is rented moving, storage unit reservation, ticket purchase my mother ..... MedlinePlus MedlinePlus I have the feeling in the pit of the stomach to take my child away from his father is horrible. I also know that if I ever succeed this could be my only chance. I have a support system in which it is, but I think I can make it work here. I do not want to lose my son's father. The two are in love, but you have to do work on ourselves. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus OK ... long enough. If you were in this position, what would you do. Please not too negative or derogatory statements ... that just shows his ignorance of the IMO.
Answer1courtney smitheyAnswered at 2012-10-19 16:38:18
I would move !
Answer2MzmammadramaAnswered at 2012-10-23 05:21:19
Sounds like you want it back , so what happens if you do? Unless the fundamental issues are resolved , it is likely to be in the same boat months later once they return to normal . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Relationships take a lot of work , and it sounds like he's more interested in his life , as it is with life . It sounds like you might be able to work things out , but it looks like you might be out of what should have everything he wants , wishes , and to make a relationship work . Something had to give, and it is often the woman who gives ultimately . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus If you are so close to finishing his degree , and you think you can do it, I would understand . Having a degree is an insurance policy that will help you and your child with whatever arises in the future . With her ​​husband did not want to see concerts sounds very suspicious . It should be a very good excuse for that. The family always comes first , and when you can have your wife with you , you say it's a bad thing . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus You may be able to take the position that you separate for a time and they do what they want , but I would put in a separation agreement and child support where the child can live . Many are surprised how a good lawyer can lock the kids down before they have a chance to respond .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Break up with child's father? What would you do?