Child Support and Married Now Expecting with Husband? How Will This Affect How They Configure Child Support?

Answers:4   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-19 20:47:04  

Asked at 2012-09-19 03:51:03
I have a son from a previous relationship and now I'm married to a great man and pregnant with my second child. Child support told me that once my new son born to bring the birth certificate so they can add it to my case to prove my income goes to my son of my former and the new baby and Mrs. I spoke told me that this would help me a lot. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus I have a four-year degree, but can not find a decent job that is not min. salary, so my husband works and supports us all by now. Plus the cost of daycare and everything is expensive to do most jobs from unprofitable gas, childcare, etc.. I want to find a part time job either now start showing before or after having the baby and might know someone to watch the kids, but my only fear is how could they take into account what I paid for a Nanny in what I do, as it is more difficult to prove a number? Only one problem with this is the girl who can see my 4 children and nannies themselves are not as reliable as a nursery but none of the nurseries are open for me when wkends min. wage jobs want and need to work more went to school and can not make payments on student loans or anything like that with a min. wage job so for now I stay home. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus They also say that I have childcare for my son I would have to pay full price, because my husband makes too much for us to qualify for daycare assistance most places, here are about $ 600/mo. and maybe get a discount for the second child at birth, so they say, for example, I paid $ 600 for my son and say, for example, $ 400 for second and my son did say $ 1500/mo. and took home $ 500 after childcare costs for 2 (only one example lol probably unrealistic). MedlinePlus MedlinePlus So to say that it is legitimate just for the sake of example and only took home $ 500 and less after taxes, how this figure as my income for child support-not only what I have paid in the nursery my son with him and my new baby, but the nursery, both to reduce my total income? Trying to see how this would work more would have to pay for day care in this instance that's all I brought home after paying so much for kids? (Prob Daycare. Only my son, but not my other son I mean)? Has anyone else gone through this? My ex refuses to work despite living at home with his mother, said he had no license, but that's should now finally paying support and although I could not get privledges job but no car or transportation. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus He pays unemployment I have no idea how to get even as it has not worked since December in which I have a pay-at the time that the system should be running and just applied for a maintenance check A few months ago, said he was supposed to be downloaded from living with his mother and says he can not work from CS took his license, but the amount paid appears to be the same amount for now, so I'm confused. I'm sure you can somehow get transport to go to work to pay child support through JFS or something. I have transportation to pick me up and drop me off at school when my car was being repaired. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus So that once the baby is born, does that trigger any adjustment in the amount especially if I start to work after having my baby and two children have to endure? I was told by the child support agency would have no income because both my son with the second son and divided that helps me a lot. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Thank you all so much! :-)
Answer1Jessica FuentesAnswered at 2012-09-29 15:11:03
Child support is for the son he had with his ex and his son not current . You must have an account to their first child , anyway . That's not your money and if you are abusing the system that must be reported and delivered to the custody of the father. I am a woman and I'm saying that alimony is to meet the needs of your child if you need to earn income employment uses honey baby money for your needs and bills . It is for the future of the child is not yours .
Answer2Alicia CunnAnswered at 2012-10-03 03:46:50
Something is wrong here as the 2nd baby belongs to her current husband and his first of which you are receiving alimony for his son . Her first husband is in no way responsible for the 2nd child so your pension amount will not change at all. As he makes his payment amount and does not have a significant increase in income, the courts will not change their amount paid to you . The baby is the second responisibility you and your current husband , financially abd otherwise.The day will come when your ex will face late charges in court and start paying those or go to jail for not paying face. Generally , the price of the amounts of life do not change the amount of child support , only a significant increase in revenue payers
Answer3KhairulAnswered at 2012-10-19 12:34:43
Why are you trying to beat his ex with the new guy ? It is not your responsibility , it's yours and your husband . Why should I have to pay more money , and I had someone else's kid ? MedlinePlus For the duration of the question that should be working as a novelist , my goodness !
Answer4-SummeRAnswered at 2012-10-19 20:46:01
Move in a very cheap one bedroom apartment , all utilities paid , or maybe even a HUD home and get a job , no matter where it is. The minimum wage is better than nothing . Working in a nursery . They leave their children there with you . You should have no problem . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Do not count on the fact that you'll actually get support. People get fired from jobs every day and if that happens to your father 's children , the child support will not be there . Never , never try to rely on money that is not yours that you have not earned . You can get to a sudden halt when you least expect it .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Child Support and Married Now Expecting with Husband? How Will This Affect How They Configure Child Support?