Unpaid Council Tax...?

Answers:4   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-01 12:05:04  

Asked at 2012-08-10 02:50:03
Ok , you'll probably get a load of abuse for this but hey ho .

I recently lost my job , and as a result have lost the last three months of payment of taxes. They are taking my partner and I to court for an order of responsibility.

I went to the office and explained my situation and they gave me and the costs and how to fill income - which I did. With my new job (starting this week ) we have
Answer1AyzureAnswered at 2012-08-12 00:20:38
May I speak with people who have loans with, and see if you can consolidate or pay less to them only while you pay the council ? Does the bank to grant or extend your overdraft ?

If you consolidate all your debts, your total monthly payments will be lower, but the end result will be due more to long term.

I'm afraid so , municipal taxes is a priority debt , and therefore re- jigging its existing credit card , or obtaining credit seems the only way forward. I doubt that even if you argue in court that he would win .

Do try the CAB , which are very useful.
Answer2SkibbaAnswered at 2012-08-13 03:19:03
If a plan of debt management can help, but you have to prioritize their debts as secured loans and municipal taxes. Do you have any loans or credit card balances removed before April 1, 2007 ? Do you know that you may be able to get these disappear , so saving money every month? Get help on the website.
Answer3ArleAnswered at 2012-08-24 22:13:21
Council tax benefit only take your income after taxes in mind and no deductions for mortgages / loans . only reasonable rent is deducted MedlinePlus MedlinePlus basically , if you have debts or a mortgage will not get any tax benefit unless advice on income support ! MedlinePlus MedlinePlus agree a payment plan now or if you want to clear bankruptcy ! as a trial in municipal taxes will your credit and more serious than defaulting on a credit agreement ..
Answer4helpisneededAnswered at 2012-10-01 12:05:04
hi to Debtline pass .. thts what we did is a free service .. help settle your debts eg loans so you can offer payments on loans , etc. . then you can afford to pay more in council tax arrears Debtline has a website and a phone number you will receive an exit package we have done and helped his us.You will be amazed at what you have to spend on food law, etc!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Unpaid Council Tax...?