Is there somewhere I can get help if I cant afford child support?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-23 16:11:02  

Asked at 2012-09-11 08:46:03
I've been divorced for eight years and have equal shared custody of my children, so I never had to pay child support. My ex-wife has always been a much higher income than me, but I never took money from her to help me. My ex wife is leaving the relationship that I should know about their romance. After we parted I refinanced and gave my ex wife half the value of the property.Now after seven years, my children do not want to come to my house anymore, because they have odd jobs after school and weekend week. Now my ex-wife, who makes 75k per year, with a company car, compared to my 50k and no car has gone to child support. Alimony want to pay $ 160 a week. If I pay this I will not be able to fulfill my loan payments for housing and other expenses and lost my home and have to rent, but rent is more expensive than my former home loan.My has a house rented by a very low rent of only $ 250 a week. My ex is capable of having a savings account where she banks $ 200 each week to use for a luxury holiday clothing and gifts for children, without paying child support that I can not even make ends meet. I've told this and also the support given proof of my income and expenses, and a copy of the credit department I have from when I was out of work for a year and had to use a credit card to pay bills and buy food. My income clearly shows that need an extra $ 350 per week to pay all my expenses and taking alimony from me means I would need an extra $ 510 a week. I offered to pay $ 40 a week until my situation improves, but they will not except this. There has to be some kind of legal organization in this country that will help me. Child Support Lawyers not.
Answer1KyleAnswered at 2012-09-26 23:06:03
You need to get a second job . Saying " can not afford " child support being cut zero ice with the law as it is currently in the process of discovering . You had a 50% interest in bringing these children into the world , you get a 50% stake in providing them . Whether your unfaithful wife or have a savings account has nothing to do with anything.
Answer2rokAnswered at 2012-10-23 16:09:13
Get a second job . Because children have grown and are now doing their thing and have more free time to be able to pick up another job until they are completely on their own. This may not be what you want to do , but you have to do to survive , for now .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Is there somewhere I can get help if I cant afford child support?