I am a 16 year old who has started my own cell phone company. as far as getting a loan, how could I do so?

Answers:7   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-14 14:53:02  

vows: Ping â¿´
Asked at 2012-09-06 10:00:03
I started Inc Wholesale cell , and after a year of the company , incorporated in the State of California . We are looking to expand our operations in the web , and we also want to invest in a distribution center in Hong Kong . However, I am having a difficult time getting a loan because of my age ... MedlinePlus MedlinePlus How do you suggest we get funding?
Answer1helplessAnswered at 2012-09-15 17:16:02
obtain an endorsement .
Answer2Phat Ass Answered at 2012-09-16 06:26:08
You may need an adult to co - sign for you. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus I hope your business is doing well , because the person who assumes responsibility firmly in cas eof default .
Answer3when it rainsAnswered at 2012-09-19 17:05:03
Apply for the loan through a program for young entrepreneurs .
Answer4syahAnswered at 2012-09-23 14:03:03
Go to Page Junior Achievement Finance and take a look at their funding related information / resources , and if you can not find specifically what you need, you can probably send a JA advisor / mentor to help deeper . Here is the link : MedlinePlus http://studentcenter.ja.org/aspx/PlanFin
Answer5DesmondAnswered at 2012-10-02 06:24:02
First, you are assured that your age is the reason you're having trouble getting a loan ? If so , you will probably need someone over 18 to sign a loan with you . Perhaps you could name one parent as an officer in your company and have them apply the corporate name ?
Answer6thaferAnswered at 2012-10-04 12:29:52
one of the largest companies that dont have barriers
Answer7Mark jonesAnswered at 2012-10-14 14:52:27
If you are incorporated , apply for a loan , and the corporation . You need a corporate officer of adult to sign the paperwork .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:I am a 16 year old who has started my own cell phone company. as far as getting a loan, how could I do so?