Banks error? advice - urgent!?

Answers:4   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-21 10:42:01  

Asked at 2012-09-06 09:03:04
MedlinePlus Ok , so it's my 30th birthday this weekend . I have returned to college to study , therefore , the funds are low ... I asked my bank to change the payment date for my direct debits and bank loans to 22 August .... I wrote to say that it is all done . Even cleared and confirmed the dates ! So today , I can check my account ... theres no money there. MedlinePlus I'm so upset ! Their celebrations my morning ! I can not even afford to go ! MedlinePlus I spoke with my bank manager that tonight was helpful but could not return the error! he tried to return a May load to soften the blow . He said he's 99% sure the load should reverse myself again tomorrow .. but there is a possibility that his approach as a Saturday ! Does anyone know if you can still go in the morning ? My bank is HSBC . MedlinePlus Im not sure how things work and I'm very upset ! I have left with nothing ! that will ruin my celebrations ! help! xx
Answer1FauziAnswered at 2012-09-07 07:37:03
I would try to get a hold of the person above the manager as a VP . I worked in a bank for 6 years if you get up high enough can at least give you a temporary credit until the solution not mess ! The higher you can get things done fast! MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Good luck and happy birthday !
Answer2luliAnswered at 2012-09-25 07:57:02
Sometimes , when you cancel a DD is clear from the due date , but return to the close of business that day . should be back tonight or tomorrow morning , even if it is not already .
Answer3jade.Answered at 2012-09-28 02:59:03
I would say yes should be there tomorrow ... but as the manager noted, just because something "should" happen , that does not mean it will always happen. Sorry. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Try using a credit card or get a payday advance ...
Answer4KittyAnswered at 2012-10-21 10:41:13
HSBC is the worst . I would have paid massive fees in the past. I would go and sit with a manager and try to explain their situation . They have a certain amount of fees each month that are allowed to invest . If you can convince them that it was their mistake than they should be willing to help .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Banks error? advice - urgent!?